Nov 12, 2010

Dresses, Dresses, Dresses & Some Are Red



It's time for wool. Even though it was 72 degrees today, as soon as the sun went down, the temps dropped fast and it was very cool. And next week the highs here will be in the low 60s and 50s. I can get out my fall clothes at long last.I must say I am really, truly ready. And I am into wool this year, even though I am allergic to it. Camisoles, T-shirts, turtlenecks - I have vowed I will do whatever it takes.
So if I can do it, you can too, and here's hoping you are ready for the coming cold weather!

We offer this November a great Autumn colors Irish woolen dress and a wonderful olive green English made suit with silk chiffon blouse. And of course, 2 party dresses for the coming holiday season - one cocktail length in red satin, the other a formal in red velvet.
Enjoy!


1960s Irish Wool Dress and 1960s English Suit, both available at The 60s and 70s


1950s Red Holiday Dresses, both available at The 40s and 50s

1 comment:

Sarsaparilla said...

Those holiday dresses are fabulous!